NJMCDirect is an online municipal ticket and traffic ticket payment website for New Jersey residents. NJMCDirect official website helps you pay your pending NJ traffic penalties online at www.njmcdirect.com. The New Jersey state government owns the NJMCDIRECT website.
You don’t have to worry about paying for municipal and parking tickets online. You can use your computer or mobile phone to settle traffic and municipal violations online without going to the NJ municipal court.
Important to know: An intelligent thing to do is challenge your traffic ticket in New Jersey Municipal court. Some Studies claim that 70% of the time, the court reduces or completely cancels the ticket. It would be best to do it because ticket payments affect your insurance policy premium for the next three years. Here’s a simple guide that can guide you to Plead not guilty in NJ Court.
If you wish to escape paying fines imposed by the police, I have a tip for you. Keep reading carefully to find out. First, let’s know more details about the NJMCDIRECT traffic ticket payment.
Pay NJMCDIRECT Traffic Ticket Online
Follow these simple steps carefully to complete your New Jersey traffic ticket online payment using the Njmcdirect official website.
- Log in to the official page of NJMDirect via this link at www.njmcdirect.com.
- Start the NJ traffic ticket payment process by searching for the Traffic ticket or Payment order.
- You have to provide: the Ticket Prefix, Court ID, Ticket Number, plus License Plate Number.
- You can view the ticket or proceed with the payment process.
- Note: You can Complete the traffic ticket payment process with either MasterCard, American Express card, or Visa debit or credit card.
- Njmcdirect official website is
www.njmcdirect.com. Always check the URL in your browser before making the payment.
|Payment Method||Credit, Debit Cards|
|Timings||4:30 – 23:15 EST|
- Pay NJMCDIRECT Traffic Ticket Online
- Why use NJMCDirect.com?
- Requirements To Make NJ Traffic ticket Payment Online
- How can I find out if I have a ticket in NJ?
- Njmcdirect Contact Details
- Pros of www.njmcdirect.com traffic ticket payment
Why use NJMCDirect.com?
The law in New Jersey states that traffic violation fines by vehicle owners must be paid to the NJ Municipal courts. That means you must go to the court and then wait in the queue, wasting too much of your precious time. The manual way requires your physical presence before an NJ municipal judge. If it were your fault, you’d have to settle it anyway.
New Jersey introduced an online system for paying NJ traffic tickets to avoid the hustle. You may have many questions about Njmcdirect, so I’ve answered most of our New Jersey drivers’ questions.
Requirements To Make NJ Traffic ticket Payment Online
- The most important thing is the officer who issued the violation ticket did not indicate you to appear in the municipal court.
- No warrants have been issued for the ticket by the Police department.
- For one, you should know your ticket and the nature of the violation. Traffic officers must state the reason before issuing the ticket violation ticket. Also, that is the information you require to complete the payment for the charges.
- Tip: If you don’t know your traffic ticket number, you can find your NJ Traffic ticket number here using your vehicle license number or the name on which the vehicle is registered.
- You may sometimes be required to search online for your ticket number. A search through the claims listed on the Municipal Courts website will guide you to your case. As standard with online search requests, you may not get whatever you are looking for; Contact NJ Municipal court support directly.
- Your credit card, whether Visa or MasterCard, will facilitate the online payment.
- Finally, you should have access to the Internet. Do not use public Wi-Fi to pay for your ticket. A laptop, desktop Pc, or mobile phone will help you access the Court portal.
NJMDirect gives you a prefix code, which you use to settle the fines. So, with NJMCDirect, you have more liberty to clear your charges conveniently. One significant point is that it helps you avoid the cancellation of your driving authority in New Jersey.
How can I find out if I have a ticket in NJ?
All New Jersey vehicle owners can find pending parking or traffic violation tickets online using the official NJ Municipal courts website. You can check pending ticket details and also pay the ticket bill online. You can access the website at www.njmcdirect.com.
Njmcdirect Contact Details
Under any circumstance, the www.njmcdirect.com official portal retains your payment details for three months. Users experiencing any difficulty are requested to connect with NJMDirect support immediately. Here are the contact details of New jersey Muncial Courts support:
- Call via Phone No-973 284 4945
- Fax them via -973 284 4914
- The physical office location is; NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC’s Official working schedule is Monday through to Friday, starting 8 AM to 4 PM
NJMCDirect Working Hours
New Jersey courts allow you to settle your payments on a flexible schedule. The www.njmcdirect.com traffic ticket payment official website is open.
- Monday to Saturday – EST 4:30 AM to 11:15 PM
- Sunday – EST 1:00 PM-11:15 PM
Consequently, closing hours vary. All Sundays, Mondays, through to Thursday, closing time is 11:45 PM EST. However, Fridays and Saturdays close at 10:45 PM and 3:45 PM EST respectively.
Pros of www.njmcdirect.com traffic ticket payment
- Speedy settlement of fines– within a few minutes, you can pay by leveraging online accessibility.
- Security to your personal information– working with a portal guarantees your confidentiality. Besides, the necessary personal details are safeguarded. However, the data is accessible to the Court’s employees in New Jersey under their line of duty.
- Convenience– With only an extra cost of not more than $4, you settle traffic issues without needing to visit the court physically. That is way more beneficial than solving the entire process yourself. Time-wise, it will cost you more to attend courts, withdraw money, or write and deliver checks.
Note: All users can use NJMCDirect to pay for municipal tickets also.
- Njmcdirect portal website
- New Jersey MVC Services
- NJ Municipal Courts
- Traffic Violation Laws in the USA
- NJSVS Official Site
- Traffic Rules and Regulations in New Jersey
Can you pay for NJ parking tickets online?
People can pay NJ traffic tickets online to settle traffic rule violations via the www.NJMDirect.Com portal. The NJMCDirect.Com Online portal allows you to pay your bills without going to court. The NJMCDIRECT Official website is secure and quick, saving you a great deal of time. Depending on the card you use to pay for the parking tickets, you may qualify for some royalty points.
How to pay the Njmcdirect surcharge?
You must verify the details for a violator to settle payments regarding surcharges. First, call the commission vial (844) 424-6829. You can settle the bills online with access to your information and payment records. The system allows you to make online payments via check or credit card. Note that your card must be either- MasterCard Visa or Discover.
- You can find more details about NJ Surcharge in this blog post.
How much is a seatbelt ticket cost in NJ?
According to New Jersey laws, a fine for failing to buckle the seatbelt amounts to $46. The penalty is issued to the driver and applies to anybody in the front row seats. In 2010, the legislation also held adults in the rest of the rows accountable for violations by failing to put on the safety belts.
How many points is a speeding ticket in NJ?
The fines for overspending in New Jersey are charged concerning the accepted limits. The charge is calculated by how fast beyond the set you met you were driving at. In ordinary cases, the cost will vary from $85 to $260. Here is a simplified table with the points charged for:
|Speed Over Limits-mph||Points||Fine|
- If you exceed the limits by 1 to 9 mph, The fine is $85.
- Exceeding speed limits by a range of 10 to 15 mph, you pay $105.
- Exceeding speeds between 20-24 mph, your fine goes to 200.
- Consequently, by overspeeding by 25-29 mph, you are liable for a fine of $220. Excesses of 30-34 mph and 35-39 mph are fined $260 and double that, respectively.
What is the NJ surcharge violation system?
The State of New Jersey maintains the NJSVS or the New Jersey Surcharge Violation System. Additional charges are levied for drivers with exceptionally high rates of traffic rules violations on an annual schedule. Note that this comes after usual court fines and has been in place since the year 1983. Key metrics considered include: driving under the influence of substances. More so, driving while one’s license has been canceled or while one has a pending fine.
What is a surcharge on an NJ ticket?
This additional charge is levied on the summary of all traffic violations one has committed over twelve months. The motor vehicle commission sends you notifications regarding the surcharges. The address used is the one registered in the commission. You can Pay NjSurcharge here.