In our previous article, we have discussed about the steps to pay NJ traffic ticket payment online. After that, some people have asked me that they are not guilty of the parking ticket charge and wants to fight this offense.
If you have got a parking ticket recently in New Jersey then there are two possible scenarios for you. The first one is that you can Pay your NJ traffic ticket simply visiting njmcdirect.com online. The second one is if you think that you are not guilty of the violation then you can fight the offense by going to a municipal court.
Fighting your ticket in court will decide whether you are guilty of the traffic violation or not. Even though the chances are thin, you must fight your tickets.
The biggest problem with accepting the ticket and paying the fine is that you will receive the points on your driving license. We all know what happens after we receive a certain point under our driving license. Eventually, the driving license will be canceled.
So, if you are one of those who already got some points on your DL and want to avoid more points then you must fight to plead not guilty in NJ Municipal Court.
NJMCDIRECT Plead Not Guilty
If you’ve decided to fight your traffic ticket then read the below steps carefully and follow.
- Check your traffic violation ticket that you got from an officer and read understand why you got a ticket in the first place.
- Your ticket contains important date information, so always do not forget the date.
- Attend the court on a given date or if you’ve given a date to just pay the ticket then you must appear court before that day.
- If you’ve any doubts in your mind then make sure to call NJ court clerk. They will be happy to assist you with your ticket.
- Before appearing in a court talk to the prosecutor and see if you can get a deal where you will be given fewer points than original offense points
- If you still think that you can plead not guilty then you can appear in front of the Judge and raise your concerns. It’s a good idea to hire a lawyer.
You can find some good lawyers online.
That’s it about this topic friend. Feel free to ask any kind of queries or give suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you so much for reading this far.